Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Silent Run

I've been in the Silent mode for sometimes now.  If can, being invisible is my choice, away from all the devils in life surrounding me right now.  Oh God!  This is one of a greatest tests you've given me.  I just hope I can continue survive for another long time....

Being extraordinarily active with things that you passion of might be killing you slowly.  You were passionately doing something for others to benefit might created another part of a venomous world to emerge.  Am I to loud? to ambitious?  What is wrong with that?  me, being taken advantage to is.... very norm to me.  As long as I don't care.  Do I?  I don't know now......:(

Run... people say.  Run for your freedom.  Running in silent is something that I feel rewarding.  Don't say anything... just listen.  Listen that is good to hear, good for your heart & soul.  Just think... think for yourself and your love one.  Don't say anything, just run..

Run, Gumpy... Run!

run chicken, run!!

Home(r) Run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment