Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fasting and Running

Fasting month is just around the corner.  Can't wait to perform fasting together with my family.  It is the month when we actually sit down together in one table for a month break fast together. I will cook delicious meals, deserts & tasty drinks together with my children.  It is going to be a memorable event for the whole family.

But that month is also the month I don't have enough energy to run.  Sometimes thinking of riding my bicycle is also jolting me back.  Only stretching is the only mean of available exercise that I could think of. hehehe :)

The reason behind of lack energy to exercise is just not because of little food intake, but lack of nutrition goes inside the body.  I realise this when I start taking supplements (I mean a really good quality supplements) introduce by my brother.  It is called USANA.

These supplements really a 100% pure and I gain full benefit from them.  The result is I have extra energy during fasting month, and could do extra work and even run a few pace.  I really do like this supplement and I recommend to all to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment