Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Giant Kids Run 2012

It's been a while I didn't visit my blog. Feels like I have betrayed my blog for abandoning her.  I'm very sorry dear.... just didn't feel like to post anything that time.

For updating, I've last hiking to Bukit Kutu .... again... with more members participate this time.  Exhausting, but yet fun, I have took a back from any hiking activity for now.  Because fasting month has approached, I need to submit myself truly to Allah with religious activity.

Well, while my shopping groceries at Giant continue (restock for fasting month), I've come across this advert about coming soon Giant Kids Run 2012 in month September....

 
Suddenly we (me & my hubby) feel proud that our daughter picture were used to decorate this poster. :)))

It is so funny when the promoter gave us the form (which have the same picture) to promote entry.  My husband was shocked and scream (not that very loud okay) " Eh! ni anak saya ni!!!" (Hei! this is my daughter!!!) pointing the picture of our daughter to the promoter.  I was surprised by his exclaimed and immediately look at the picture.  I recognized the picture were taken last year of the same event by the appointed photographer by Giant.  They shoot those pictures for marketing and media purposes.

The promoter was numbed at first unable to believe just what happen.  I guess he was shocked when my husband show his surprised while the promoter were in the middle of explaining the event to him.  Then he smiled watching this excited parents talking about their daughter's picture.

We were just a happy proud parents who never had this happened in their life before..... "our daughter is a celebrity...."  feel silly thou....

1 comment:

  1. TEBING TINGGI BACKPACKER(fb)
    MOUNT GUIDE SERVICE
    we arrange:
    -forestry permit
    -police report
    -nature guide licence
    -emergency kit (basic)

    ANDY 017-9997790

    ReplyDelete