Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Marathon.... Their Marathon...

With my 1st marathon due in 2 months, my children's marathon is just around the corner... well, remember the Giant Kids Run that I've told you guys before?  The one that I've registered for my 3 children?  Today is the day to collect their Race Pack which consist of race t-shirt and the race number each.

So we went to the Viva Home Mall shopping complex located at Jalan Loke Yew, KL.  I've never heard of them and never been there too.  Luckily it wasn't hard to find because it was just along that road with no confusing route.  You can see them from afar.

We reached there quite early around 11.00 am with easy finding car park.  The crowded is less and the queue at the Race Pack Collection booth is acceptable long.  They have up to 10 counters to encounter the demand but yet they face some technical problems causing the delays.  Anyway the booths from sponsors around are quite fun and informative.  They also provide race tips and games to accommodate the event for 2 days up to 9.00pm.

I face no difficulties in getting my children's race kit.  And I didn't stay long with my 3rd child were so hyper active demanding this and that (that's is so normal when we went out together).  We immediately went home and took some pictures of the proud moments...




No comments:

Post a Comment