Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

COMMITMENT, IS NOT THAT EASY..

After recently things had happened in my life, I've feel blessed that my passion of running is purely mine.  I didn't share it with any other people.  I don't depending on other people to run.  I can just run whenever I feel too.

Commitment is something you have to gain for.  It isn't hard to have but yet it isn't easy when you really expect them to.  Your high expectation won't help you when they always letting you down.  Frustration.... that's what I feel right now.  One thing I've learned through this experience is that never trust people when you desperately want to.  It is very deceiving though.

When you giving out with all your heart for other people's sake.... when you sacrifice in hoping they appreciate them....when you burning your soul & dignity for something you believing in to,  they will eat you alive without mercy.  And they are so cruel now and before.

I feel running soothe you down second to your prayer to almighty Allah for help.  You run for nobody other than yourself.  I can ignore whatever happened around me.  I can be selfish towards innocent people.  But somehow deep inside my mother instinct, I can't just quit doing for other people.  I tried not to let because of one fly, you ruined the whole meal.

That's life some people says.  They are not always sweet all the time but they can be sour in time.  But commitment to me is very important in life.  If you have that, you can conquer the world.  Don't take for granted on people when you don't have commitment towards them in the first place.  Don't give them a false promised because it can happened to you in return.  I can promised you that...

No comments:

Post a Comment